This is a super simple vegan recipe that is hassle free.
- 1 Large cucumber
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 3 Garlic cloves (or just buy crushed garlic in a can if you are lazy like me)
- Black pepper
- Nutritional Yeast (Optional)
- Liquid smoke (Optional)
- Spiralizer (or cheese grater)
- Knife (I hope you have this)
- Spiralize the cucumber or grate the cucumber into long strips of “noodles”.
2. Cut ½ of the Avocado into small little cubes
3. Cut the bell pepper in to small cubes
4. Put avocado into the bowl and mush it into the noodles. All you need to do now it add the red pepper, garlic, black pepper and garnish with basil. That’s it! I like to sprinkle some nutritional yeast on the top and liquid smoke. This will give a little “smoky cheese” flavor if you like that.
I hope you enjoy!